SNBA charter?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
blackhawk

SNBA charter?

Post by blackhawk »

Today I had to pick up my aunt at BRU, she was comming from Palma de Mallorca. She told me that the flight was operated by a SN 319. Its was one of the best flights she ever had, friendly crew, clean aircraft, ... . But she told me that the stewardess said "welcome on board blablabla, SN Brussels Airlines Charter" , ore someting like that. Does someone have an explanation for this?

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

During periods with less scheduled activities (like holidays), SN indeed leases it planes to charter operators. Last year, it was to Sobelair. This year, I don't know.

But in another thread you will find the information that SN will operate many flights to Mediterranean destinations for a number of tour operators.

So, I am not at all surprised by the contents of your mail.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Avro

Post by Avro »

It's nice to see that she enjoyed her SNBA charter flight :P

Doing charter flights is also a good way to be better known by the people. If they like the service they will certainly remember the name in the future !!

Chris
8)