Iberia Airlinemeals added to the picture gallery

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
luchtzak

Iberia Airlinemeals added to the picture gallery

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

just received this e-mail from Stefan and uploaded it right-away. 3 pictures from meals on board Iberia, he got them from his uncle! Check them out:

http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/thumbnails.php?album=84

thanks uncle, thanks Stefan!

Bart
:rock:

Jense

Post by Jense »

Wow, some nice shots of nice meals :!: I flew Iberia from Arrecife to Brussels, via Madrid. Great meals, great flights, great landings, ... :!: Iberia is one of my favourites... :!: :wink:

greettzzz

Avro

Post by Avro »

Jense wrote:Wow, some nice shots of nice meals :!: I flew Iberia from Arrecife to Brussels, via Madrid. Great meals, great flights, great landings, ... :!: Iberia is one of my favourites... :!: :wink:

greettzzz
And no great take-off's ? ;)

Chris

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

IB will no longer serve free meals in Y on all flights short/medium haul flights (with a few exceptions).

From what I hear, IB is an average airline in terms of service.

Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way

A318

Post by A318 »

My IB experience on long haul BRU-LIM vv, not so tasty food, stesses from 50+ in a mood like they are forced to work, uncomfortable seats (A340), very bad service, no offered drinks, if you want to drink you can pick it up yorself in the back gally, IB is defenitly no full service carrier like I used to fly, on the other hand I had a offer on that flight.

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Some other Iberia-pictures: http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/thumbnails.php?album=86

greetz,

Bart
:mexwave: