easyJet AMS-EDI ---> EDI-AMS

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Comet

Post by Comet »

Erwin, a little off topic, but if you want to visit the Highlands, a good place to base yourself is Oban. I've had several holidays in Scotland, and I love the place, but Oban is my favourite for the scenery, followed by Aviemore. The advantage with Oban is it has all the superb scenery of the west of Scotland, but as it is on the coast, it also offers easy access to the wonderful islands of Mull and Iona. I would love to go there again some day, but for flying you would need to fly into Glasgow, ideally.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

A318

Post by A318 »

@comet, thanks for the tip but the tour is fully aranged out of Edinburgh so I don't have to worry bout that :)
@Avro, I am getting more and more curious about those easyJet airbus planes. I flew the 737 classics (in all kind of flavours now) but never the "little" airbus family. Since my Airbus A340 experience was totally not comfortable at all it is really getting time to give them a 2nd chance to change my idea about Airbus.

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Avro

Post by Avro »

A318 wrote: @Avro, I am getting more and more curious about those easyJet airbus planes. I flew the 737 classics (in all kind of flavours now) but never the "little" airbus family. Since my Airbus A340 experience was totally not comfortable at all it is really getting time to give them a 2nd chance to change my idea about Airbus.
Otherwise you can always try the babybus of Frontier airlines ;) I think you will fall in love with that A318 :P

Ciao
Chris
8)

OO-SBZ

Post by OO-SBZ »

sean1982 wrote:Guys,

When I become RYR cabin crew, my smile will also be on that plane :D
I hope so too Sean!
When I fly Ryanair, I sometimes wonder WHY they hired some cabin crew. :roll:

Regards

BeN :idea:

New note to 'Mr Ryanair': As I have already pointed out, I am sure you can manage to change things @ RYR to make them better. As a result I think hiring Sean would be an excellent idea: he is the 'Mr nice guy' your #1 European budget airline needs!

A318

Post by A318 »

Avro wrote:Otherwise you can always try the babybus of Frontier airlines ;) I think you will fall in love with that A318 :P

Ciao
Chris
8)
Chris, I already did fall in love with this baby bus and especially with the Frontier as my nick etc proves.
Sometimes I wish to change it into another pic and signature but hey, big chance somebody else will run away with it ;)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

A318 wrote:Sometimes I wish to change it into another pic and signature
As log as you keep your nickname, it's fine. But you changed already your nick once, and that should be enough. Otherwise, nobody will recognise you...
André
ex Sabena #26567

A318

Post by A318 »

I am not talking about my nick but about my avatar and signature ;)
I will always be A318!

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal