SN to BRU Earlier Than I Thought!!!

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Avro

Post by Avro »

Nice to see you had a great time in BRU and great flights :)

Chris

Comet

Post by Comet »

After this trip, we decided that we preferred BHX to MAN, so after our MAN flights in September, we will use BHX in future. I spent hours spotting at BHX, but VC10 didn't join me until later, so she missed out on the spotting, but she was impressed when she arrived at BHX on the morning of our flight. And you get carriers at BHX that you certainly don't see in MAN.

We just hope that our next flights will be operated by the Avro and not the A319 owing to the ease of video-ing from the Avro because of its high wing. The video I take in September will be on the full size video camera, and so will not be put onto the internet, and I will be using my digital camera for photos only to conserve the memory. So there will be no more video reports from me.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Avro

Post by Avro »

Louise,

There is a big chance that your flights will again be operated by Avros, since the A319's will be busy with the medium haul flights.

Greetz
Chris
:wink:

Comet

Post by Comet »

Avro wrote:Louise,

There is a big chance that your flights will again be operated by Avros, since the A319's will be busy with the medium haul flights.

Greetz
Chris
:wink:
Great :mrgreen: I just hope now that it doesn't go to a BA-operated code share.
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

Avro wrote:I'm very happy for you Louise :)

This means, you'll be able to fly 4 times with SNBA next year --> WOW I'm jalous :oops: :wink:

Chris
Not only four flights with SNBA in 2004, but now six:mrgreen:
Louise