Fly dba MUC-DUS-MUC 21st and 24th of may 2005

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Jumbolino

Fly dba MUC-DUS-MUC 21st and 24th of may 2005

Post by Jumbolino »

Hello dear all,

This time I had enough time to take a few pic's and even the weather was perfect, so I hope you enjoy this photo report.
First to mention we have gotten a cake or a Brezel (outbound) for free and inbound a cake or a packet of chips or Soletti for free and both times one drink of your choice even for free (also alc but I choosed cffee both times which was good and a real big cup). Outbound I hoped that they will never ask me if I like to have something additional because then I would have tell them "yes, new guests" because I had three men in my row - and I don't know but their behaviour was like tourists out or inbound for Ballermann/Mallorca ;-) inbound it was very fine a business men nearby me who was very silent so that I could real enjoy the flight :-)

And for Quicktime users here a little film
http://jumbolino.ch-aviation.ch/di_dus/fly_dba.mov

--> this plane brought me to DUS

Hope you enjoyed ! and feel free to ask additional questions,
Jumbolino.

PS: on Munich airport between Terminal A and C/D I saw this advertisment :lol:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for nice musical slide show, Jutta.

I was surprised to see that planes are still fuelled with lorries at Dusseldorf airport. I thought fuel pipelines were standard at most large airports.
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Thanks Jutta for this nice trip-report! I really liked the movie as well.

Now a question: I saw on your ticket that you flew in class C. Is that also business class at DBA?

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

Thanks for sharing this good report and the nice pictures with us, it seems you had beautiful weather for flying (see my report for exactly the opposite). Nice to read/look at the pictures.

I have heard often that DBA seems to provide very high standards of service for free, and combines that with low fares. Lufthansa should take DBA as an example, because they could learn a lot from them to improve their own service (which is the opposite, expensive and not always of a high level).

The slide show was a good idea, I also enjoyed watching it. :P

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

@Bart, no dba has only a one class service, but two types of tkt, one, which are more expensive, which you can rebook without charges and one type you can also rebook, but you have to pay an extra fee.
@André, I often saw lorries even at bigger airports and even within the last few years ;-)
@B744skipper,
Yes, inner-Germany dba has indeed a higher standard of service than LH (compare to LH eco, dba has one-class service).

and @all thanks that you like my report 8)