we were interviewed for Spanish news

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
ryanvsnow

Post by ryanvsnow »

WOW Alot of hostility there. Very entertaining to read though. I can't believe they didn't try to call the Riot Police. Too bad for the poor shop owner who had nothing to do with the situation at all.
:offtopic: Next Time please try to :censored: the profanity. Although there might be anger involved me don't need this site cluttered with :censored: . Thanks for the story

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

Dear Almeira holidaymakers,
It looks you are new to this forum, so you didn't read my advise in case of problems at the airports.
I always tell to make picture, videos.

Btw, an airline staff trying to 'confiscate' a passport is a very big professional mistake.
If true Ryanair should fire the aspiring thief.

But that is probably want you are aiming with this post, isn't.
Airline staff is definitely not authorised to confiscate passports.
When asking for it, they would enunciate the purpose of their question: as in Can I please have your passport, for an ID check concerning your booking.

And next time, why not try Aer Lingus?

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

Tsjee, I knew that Ryanair's customer service sucked, but this really tops everything I have read about them. :?

But luckily we are free to choose what ever airline we are flying, and one thing I know for sure, I'll never try Ryanair...(although you may get what you pay for, but this incident was certainly out of line)

Once there was a computer game called "Redneck Rampage".
I guess one could describe this as "Ryanair Rampage". :wink: