eurowings and the lake of Constanz

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Jumbolino

eurowings and the lake of Constanz

Post by Jumbolino »

Hello together,

Due to the facts that the weather was bad all the time I had no digicam with me but I try now to share with you my flight from today.
LH 3746 operated by eurowings MUC-ZRH Boarding time 1605 dep 16:35 seat 14F CRJ 200 D-ACRK
As usual I arrived early but not too early at the airport in Munich (took three times by car to find the remote parking again since terminal 2 was build up) as mentioned parked my car remote and took the train for one station to the airport there I had some lunch (fish) then inverstigated the new terminal 2 for LH, ok forgotten to mention directly nearby the train station I checked in by machine, no probs. passport control also no probs, but the security as usual made "piep" and this even after I disturbed my hair to took off all things which hold it together - well I asked them if I should came naked next time ;-) they refused ;-) next was duty free - and next change they scanned in my passport for cigarettes ???!!!! must ask in Brussels (EU) if this can be ? afterwards a cup of coffee and then it was already boarding time which was more then on-time no probelems at all and we where bussed to our little CRJ which was completely in LH Regional colors and the crew let us welcome.
Load factor was pretty poor but better then last time (ATR 72 op by EW back in 2002 with 7 pax on board). Doors where closed on time taxi took a bit but after a nice take off we entered the sky, catering was a chocolate bar and the usual drinks (I took coffee) but after we began our decent, which was pretty fast over the lake of constanz (Bodensee) it was like last time in 2002 the most beautiful flight ever had (but short) best weather and the lake and the surrounding after - superb ! and the final descent to Zurich remembered me to all the other flights with most ATR but also a few CRJ from Austria (mostly INN but also LNZ) with Air Littoral back in 2000, all at once beautiful !
and we where more than only early in Zurich, had a long taxiway to a outside parking postition (nearby a Jumbolino fromm Citijet in Air France Colors) but was fast there too and - yeah a film crew welcomed us in the warm nearby like summer sunny sky if anybody knows how it was please send me an email or tell me threw luchtzak (would like to have a copy) !

Jumbolino :-)

Humberside

Post by Humberside »

Nice trip report there

VC10

Re: eurowings and the lake of Constanz

Post by VC10 »

Jumbolino wrote: well I asked them if I should came naked next time ;-) they refused ;-)
Hardly surprising !!

Do you really have to include such coarse statements in a flight report?
The Voice of Freedom will never be silenced.

Trisha

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Funny report, Jutta!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Thanks André :-)
Do you have any clue whom to ask from which company the film crew was which welcomed us in ZRH ? because it would be nice to have a copy, everybody smiling in front of the little CRJ in the warm spring sky must be very nice to watch :-)
PS: my friend Tom means I have the best cards if I ask per email the airport (Unique) because they should know who ... otherside if it was from EW or LH ? ....

Comet

Re: eurowings and the lake of Constanz

Post by Comet »

VC10 wrote:
Jumbolino wrote: well I asked them if I should came naked next time ;-) they refused ;-)
Hardly surprising !!

Do you really have to include such coarse statements in a flight report?
I am in complete agreement with VC10 on this.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Jumbolino wrote:Do you have any clue whom to ask from which company the film crew was which welcomed us in ZRH ? because it would be nice to have a copy, everybody smiling in front of the little CRJ in the warm spring sky must be very nice to watch :-)
PS: my friend Tom means I have the best cards if I ask per email the airport (Unique) because they should know who ... otherside if it was from EW or LH ? ....
I would also send an email to "Unique".
André
ex Sabena #26567

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

just sent an email to madame zoechling from unique - and wait and see - if I get a copy I will upload it :-)