EFLEVA Days

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

ExperimentalDays

EFLEVA Days

Post by ExperimentalDays »

EFLEVA Days is the first gathering from the European Federation of Light, Experimental & Vintage Aircraft and intends to bring aircraft builders and restorers together for a unique gathering. Aircraft from all over Europe will fly to Sanicole Airfield in Belgium for a weekend filled with aviation joy.

We arrange your permit to fly free of charge to enter the Belgian territory with an ANNEX aircraft! More information on our website http://efleva-days.eu

All aircraft welcome, registration is mandatory.

jan_olieslagers

Re: EFLEVA Days

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Weather was inclement today, and to top it all my engine wouldn't start so I couldn't have flown in anyway. I visited by car and was made most welcome. A big compliment to the organisers and I will do all I can to get there tomorrow.

ExperimentalDays

Post by ExperimentalDays »

jan_olieslagers wrote: 01 Jul 2017, 16:24 Weather was inclement today, and to top it all my engine wouldn't start so I couldn't have flown in anyway. I visited by car and was made most welcome. A big compliment to the organisers and I will do all I can to get there tomorrow.
We are really happy that you liked our event! We are working on the next edition already: 29-30 June & 1 July 2018.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

ExperimentalDays wrote: 02 Jul 2017, 22:48 We are really happy that you liked our event! We are working on the next edition already: 29-30 June & 1 July 2018.
Welcome to Luchtzak, ExperimentalDays. Looking forward to the next edition in 2018.
André
ex Sabena #26567