Wizz Air celebrates 11 million passengers at Budapest

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

sn26567

Wizz Air celebrates 11 million passengers at Budapest

Post by sn26567 »

Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe*, celebrates today the 11 millionth passenger flying through Budapest Airport. Lisa Rash traveled today from the Hungarian capital to London Luton and upon departure, Mrs Rash was awaited by representatives of Wizz Air and Budapest Airport, who presented her with a return flight voucher from Wizz Air.

Tamara Mshvenieradze, Corporate Communications Manager at Wizz Air said: ”We are delighted to welcome our 11 millionth passenger here at Budapest. We have celebrated our 10th anniversary flying from Budapest to London Luton less than a month ago and our growth in Budapest and Hungary throughout all these years is driven by happy consumers, such as Mrs. Rash, who enjoy our great service and our incredible low fares. The milestone of 11 million passengers carried here at Budapest is also a reason to thank the airport for their professionalism and to remind our customers that we now offer 35 exciting routes from Budapest with fares starting from just HUF 4.490**.”

This was a great surprise for me!It is my 3rd flight on Wizz Air and it will be unforgettable to me. I want to say thank you to the crew who looked after me so well and I hope to fly again soon.”, said the passenger, Lisa Rash.

Wizz Air offers 35 international low-cost routes from Budapest Airport. In total Wizz Air now services 37 routes from 2 Hungarian airports. Wizz Air has been constantly developing its network from Hungary. The latest addition to the Hungarian network is a service to Kutaisi, Georgia, starting 30 September.

WIZZ AIR 24/07/2014
André
ex Sabena #26567