Chemtrails

Planespotting in the upper atmosphere! All pictures, reports or whatever question about upper level traffic come here

Moderator: Plane spotting team

DavidD

Chemtrails

Post by DavidD »

Hello all,
Does anyone know anything about Chemtrails? latelly i read a lot about it, meanly Dutch articles, one English named: The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: "Owning the Weather" for Military Use
(all the way down at http://www.chemtrails.nl )

Does anyone notist that the last few years there are more and more of these 'chemtrails' ? on this site there are a lot of planespotters, so i was wondering about your opinion. Do you notist the chemtrails, and is there a difference with the 1980’s? (when i never saw them)
I am not talking about Contrails, they disappear real fast, and not like chemtrails; that stay for hours in the air.

look for example these foto's (and the next pages)
Is this normal? I hope that you (airplane experts) can help me out.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Hello DavidD. Welcome to Luchtzak.

I think you mean Chemtrails and also Contrails. Please view the thread at https://www.aviation24.be/postt7748.html
Aum Sweet Aum.

speedbird1

Post by speedbird1 »

In my potential niavity... Aren't "Chemtrails" just contrails that haven't being displaced fully, due to differing higher stratosphere weather conditions? i.e. Some days you see many contrails and other days you hardly see any!
Just my pennies worth!

Emirates

Alistairbastian

check this link should help

Post by Alistairbastian »

very interesting this chemtrails stuff. Went on goggle to do a search on chemtrails and loads of sites 8O
i hope this links can help throw some light

http://www.jackblood.com/index/id38.html

http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

found this links very informative :)

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

I think you mean GOOGLE. Thank you for your contribution to Luchtzak. I notice that this is your first one.

Welcome to Luchtzak, AlistairBastian :smile: The world of aviation bekons you :wink:
Aum Sweet Aum.

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Chemtrails have many similarities with contrails or condensation trails created by an aircraft under certain atmospheric and meteorigical conditions.

Chemical trails or Chemtrails appear to last a lot longer and apparently they seem to accumulate more moisture than contrails. In some cases chemtrails may actually turn into clouds due to the moisture they absorb.

Also, it is said that chemtrails differ in their flight pattern, configuration from contrails.
Aum Sweet Aum.

DavidD

Post by DavidD »

Thank you for all the reply's and the sites Alistairbastian, they were very usefull.

yeah i think there is a difference between contrails and chemtrails. contrails really dont get that long and definitly dont appear long in the air, its jsut normal "clean" condens...

chemtrails however do get long, huge, and in strange crosses in the air, they are not from normal airplanes. Its really bizar when you start paying attention to it. Some country’s dont have chemtrails yet, like Argentina forinstance. In Holland you see them for sure once a week and both in summer as in wintertime. It begins in the morning and in the evening the whole sky is full with huge stripes and later totally “out-waved” true out the sky. They become "clouds" and there is no airport in my neighbourhood eighter.

Look at these 3 foto's.. isnt this crazy?

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Thank you DavidD and yes AlistairBastian for some intellectual sparking :wink:
Aum Sweet Aum.

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

This is so strange, I got a theory also.

I think that Martians have disguised their UFO's as KC-135 and KDC-10 tankers and will the US administration to get the blame for the chemtrails.
So no one want's to be friends with the US anymore and then the Martians can take over the whole world without the US intervening.

Man, we should get this to the media before it is to late! :roll:

Without kidding, who does spray the chemtrails (I'm sure the USAF will not have enough tankers to spray half of the world) and those tankers are only seen in the sky, they are never seen on a regularly on the ground (in out of the usual places).
And what would be the reason behind this, please don't give me the global warming crap, because this a natural phenomenon which can't be influenced by humans. Maybe the chemtrails are containing a substance so that the CIA can control our minds..... :roll:

I don't see any reason for a government to spray the skies with chemtrails, and even without it is being noticed. Information could leak from Air-Force personnel involved, pilots or ATC-controllers who see the planes spraying stuff, huge sums of money should be spended but no one misses some (maybe in the US, but in Europe such a thing would attract attention) and even the media is not responding to such a news (when something would be going on for real they sure would have). Even environmentalist organization, who are really picky when it comes to environment issues have not responded to anything.

So in my opinion this (and the conspiracy theory) is crap, are else it would have been more public. I may start to believe it when the Martians have landed and taken over Washington, but until then I will dismiss al these chemtrail conspiracies as crap. :wink:

unicorn77

Post by unicorn77 »

check this out:
http://www.world-action.co.uk/gwen.html
http://www.skyhighway.com/~chemtrails/l ... fects.html

What is barium? (Pronounced bar'e-um)

Barium is a silvery-white metal found in nature. It occurs combined with other chemicals such as sulfur or carbon and oxygen. These combinations are called compounds. Barium compounds can also be produced by industry.

Barium compounds are used by the oil and gas industries to make drilling muds. Drilling muds make it easier to drill through rock by keeping the drill bit lubricated. They are also used to make paint, bricks, tiles, glass, and rubber.

A barium compound (barium sulfate) is sometimes used by doctors to perform medical tests and to take x-rays of the stomach.

What happens to barium when it enters the environment?

* Barium gets into the air during the mining, refining, and production * of barium compounds, and from the burning of coal and oil. * Some barium compounds dissolve easily in water and are found in lakes, rivers, and streams. * Barium is found in most soils and foods at low levels. * Fish and aquatic organisms accumulate barium.

How might I be exposed to barium?

* Breathing very low levels in air, drinking water, and eating food * Breathing higher levels in air while working in industries that make or use barium compounds * Drinking water containing high levels of barium from natural sources * Breathing air near barium mining or processing plants.

How can barium affect my health?

The health effects of the different barium compounds depend on how well the compound dissolves in water. Barium compounds that do not dissolve well in water are not generally harmful and are often used by doctors for medical purposes.

Those barium compounds that dissolve well in water may cause harmful health effects in people. Ingesting high levels of barium compounds that dissolve well in water over the short term has resulted in

* Difficulties in breathing * Increased blood pressure * Changes in heart rhythm * Stomach irritation * Brain swelling * Muscle weakness * Damage to the liver, kidney, heart, and spleen.

We don't know the effects in people of ingesting low levels of barium over the long term. Animal studies have found increased blood pressure and changes in the heart from ingesting barium over a long time. We don't know the effects of barium from breathing it or from touching it.

How likely is barium to cause cancer?

The Department of Health and Human Services, the International Agency for Research on Cancer, and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have not classified barium as to its human carcinogenicity.

Barium has not been classified because there are no studies in people and the two available animal studies were inadequate to determine whether or not barium causes cancer.

Is there a medical test to show whether I've been exposed to barium?

There is no routine medical test to show whether you have been exposed to barium. However, doctors can measure barium in the blood, bones, urine, and feces, using very complex instruments. Due to the complexity of the tests, these tests are usually done only for cases of severe barium poisoning and for medical research.

Has the federal government made recommendations to protect human health?

EPA allows 2 parts of barium per million parts of drinking water (2 ppm). EPA requires that discharges or spills into the environment of 10 pounds or more of barium cyanide be reported.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) have set an occupational exposure limit of 0.5 milligrams of soluble barium compounds per cubic meter of air (0.5 mg/m3) for an 8-hour workday, 40-hour workweek.

The OSHA exposure limit for barium sulfate dust in air is 5 to 15 milligrams of barium per cubic meter of air (5-15 mg/m3).

NIOSH currently recommends that a level of 50 mg/m3 be considered immediately dangerous to life and health. This is the exposure level of barium that is likely to cause permanent health problems or death.

Bruspotter

Post by Bruspotter »

Hi

I indeed have to agree with B744skipper in one thing: they US Air Force tankers really aren't spraying a think I can tell you that :lol: .

Because, about 20-30% of all contrails I see appearing last for several hours, it' might be shocking to some of you indeed. And maybe there might be particles in those contrails wich aren't really healthy, of course, probably they aren't because you can't really call a jet-exhaust healthy...but it's normal.

However I DO think that I know what most people frightens the most in these 'chemtrails'. I once (and not so long ago) saw in a program (I think it was on 'één' or 'canvas') that jet contrails could cause the 'verduisterings effect' (don't know how to say in English...maybe 'cloud darkening phenomen'). Anyway, if contrail formations grow bigger (in this case Chemtrails joining together and forming 'fake cirrus clouds' they could block part of the sunrays (or at least some components of the sun's rays) to reach the earth. Because of this, the temp. on the ground should drop on that place. I don't know wetter it had any effect on the reflected sunrays by the earth surface, back in to the atmosphere, but I think it didn't...so the result was a slighly lower temperature...and this could result in the changes in the pattern of cloud formation at those places. I some cases it even resulted in drought...(example of the 'Sahel' desert was given...because of the change in temp. the rain-belts moved more southworths and so the rain that the Sahel needed stayed away for many many years, causing a terrible drought).

I think this is the most feared effect of this chemtrails and it should not be the crap of 'spraying dangerous goods over the earth'.

Anyway, If someone saw that program to or knows more about what I have tried to tell (don't know it exactly anymore, was quite complicated) please correct me or complete me, maybe that will make things more clear.

Best regards: Yannick ;)
Last edited by Bruspotter on 06 Aug 2007, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

contrailwatcherUK

Post by contrailwatcherUK »

Hi,

Here is an interesting picture that I took in Ireland last summer. There are two trails but the one on the left is a lot longer than the one on the right.

http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/displayim ... fullsize=1

BTW the one with the longer trail is an Austrian 767-300 just out of interest :wink:

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

contrailwatcherUK wrote:Hi,

Here is an interesting picture that I took in Ireland last summer. There are two trails but the one on the left is a lot longer than the one on the right.

http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/displayim ... fullsize=1

BTW the one with the longer trail is an Austrian 767-300 just out of interest :wink:
It all matters at which level the airframe is cruising, humidity may differ strongly with height, hence short and large contrails can show up side by side and for the viewer on Earth it may seem on the same altitude.

ilpavone2004

Post by ilpavone2004 »

Well about chemtrail they didn't exist. What people call chemtrail is only the exhaust of the engine(s) of an aircraft and you can see them only when the temperature in the sky is low. Here in italy during the summer you can't see really often contrails because it's really hot. And during these days i noticed that if there's a storm, the day after you can see some contrails...and at last i study this kind of things so i'm sure that chemtrails doesn't exist.
Regards,

Mattia

omag

Post by omag »

How can anyone believe that there would be a global conspiracy to spray chemicals in the upper atmosphere, when powerful nations as the US can't even handle aftermath of a large hurricane.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of amounts of money would go into the clandestine flights, the transport of the chemicals, the personel, the equipment, without beeing detected? Come on...

Now, I do believe several nations have experimented with the spraying of chemicals ( ex. agent orange in Vietnam), but for entirely other purposes.

And I still can't believe that some random crossing lines in the sky are the most efficient way of distributing anything on such a scale!

My 2 cents...