News submitting

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
luchtzak

News submitting

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

I have improved the topics in the latest news-part, now you have a subdivision between different Belgian airliners, airdisasters, spotting-news, and many more...

check out https://www.aviation24.be/modules.php?name=Topics :-)

In case you find an article that is posted in the wrong topic :roll: please inform us :lol: , if you believe that there must be more topics you can propose us a subject 8) .

If you have found an interesting article submit it but don't forget to select the right article! ;-)

greetings,

luchtzak

sn26567

Suggestion

Post by sn26567 »

Hi Bart,

Thanks a lot for all the improvements that you regularly make to this fantastic website.

May I suggest a further improvement?

In the forum, the author of any message can later modify his own messages. He can also be informed by e-mail when a reply to his message is posted.

In the latest news section, the author of a comment to a news item can never amend his comment. He also cannot be advised if anyone posts a further comment. In the same way, the author or provider of a news item cannot be informed if anybody posts a comment to his news item.

Is that something that you, the wizard of php, could look at?

Thank you for your efforts,

André
André
ex Sabena #26567

luchtzak

Re: Suggestion

Post by luchtzak »

andreorban wrote:May I suggest a further improvement?

In the forum, the author of any message can later modify his own messages. He can also be informed by e-mail when a reply to his message is posted.

In the latest news section, the author of a comment to a news item can never amend his comment. He also cannot be advised if anyone posts a further comment. In the same way, the author or provider of a news item cannot be informed if anybody posts a comment to his news item.

Is that something that you, the wizard of php, could look at?

Thank you for your efforts,

André
André,

I think the phpnuke-webbies allready thought about this and I don't know why they didn't implement this yet.

I suggest to continue to discuss in the forum, in the meanwhile I will find a solution so that in the future you will receive an e-mail if somebody replies your comment!

ciao,

luchtzak
:rock: