The same person?

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
SN30952

The same person?

Post by SN30952 »

Are 'teach' and 'blackhawk' the same person?

Are there more Luchtzakkers with duplicate membership?

:?:
Become a duplicate luchtzak-member, join today!
:?:

One year and one month later, I'm afraid it will be long before we beat the busiest day on Luchtzak.
!It will be difficult to beat 200.000 accesses, indeed?

Note: I have no duplicate membership.

teach

Post by teach »

Are 'teach' and 'blackhawk' the same person?
Wow. You really are a piece of work. First, completely out of the blue, you accuse me of being a terrorist supporter, and now you're accusing me of having a double identity? Seriously, you do love your conspiracy theories, don't you?

FWIW, no, I'm not blackhawk.

SN30952

A supporter of who?

Post by SN30952 »

Asking is not accusing....
A question is not an insinuation...

Facts or myths...
. AWGTHTGTTA (color changed)
Gotcha...
Take it easy.
Need a holiday, teach? :lol:

:?: Are there Luchtzakkers with duplicate membership? :?:[/url]

teach

Post by teach »

Seriously, as I've said before, you once again make absolutely no sense. Your posts are once again all over the place. And whatever point, if any, it is you're trying to make, you're failing, bacause yet again I don't see it.

SN30952

Intelligence requires ....

Post by SN30952 »

Nobody saw it...
Gotcha, didn't I?
The message was behind the .
AFCAQTWCA

btw, No one really listens to anyone else and if you try it for awhile, you'll see why. Try that one.
Should this item not be moved to the pub?
ROTFLAHMS

Intelligence requires not confusing what you believe with what you know...

teach

Post by teach »

No chance of you writing that coherent post anytime soon, is there? Look up 'coherent'.

Oh, and when you need to use acronyms that can only be understood when you link a site with the explanations to it, that means you spend too much time on the internet.

As for the 'gotcha' part: Nope. Still not seeing it. If you linking 'AWGTHTGTTA' to a site that explains what it means somehow constitutes a 'gotcha' then your 'gotchas' really suck.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

For everyone's interest I checked blackhawk and teach' IP they are different so it's a nono Fons!

Double nicknames are not allowed in the forums, in case of doubt the webteam always verifies via IP.

hakan

Post by hakan »

luchtzak wrote:For everyone's interest I checked blackhawk and teach' IP they are different so it's a nono Fons!

Double nicknames are not allowed in the forums, in case of doubt the webteam always verifies via IP.
Luchtzak,
What are you going to about this whole scenario? Will you allow SN30592 to continue to damage the quality of this forum?

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

hakan wrote:Will you allow SN30592 to continue to damage the quality of this forum?
The terror attacks in the U.K.'' are weighing on markets.
Air France-KLM Group and British Airways Plc stocks dropping. Air France-KLM, the region's biggest carrier, dropped 1.6 percent to 34.05 euros. British Airways, Europe's third-largest airline, slid 2.3 percent to 409 pence.

The West has to accept this terrorism silently?
Is it that, that you wish, hakan?
Does it disturb you when people voice their indignation about terrorism?

Or you condemn that terrorism, and accept that people are not silent and protest about these terrorist actions, or write openly that you support terrorism?
There is no middle way, you are against or for that terrorism.

teach

Post by teach »

SN30952 wrote:
hakan wrote:Will you allow SN30592 to continue to damage the quality of this forum?
The terror attacks in the U.K.'' are weighing on markets.
Air France-KLM Group and British Airways Plc stocks dropping. Air France-KLM, the region's biggest carrier, dropped 1.6 percent to 34.05 euros. British Airways, Europe's third-largest airline, slid 2.3 percent to 409 pence.

The West has to accept this terrorism silently?
Is it that, that you wish, hakan?
Does it disturb you when people voice their indignation about terrorism?

Or you condemn that terrorism, and accept that people are not silent and protest about these terrorist actions, or write openly that you support terrorism?
There is no middle way, you are against or for that terrorism.
Oh just shut up. It is precisely incoherent and completely besides the point dribble like that that makes people say you're damaging the quality here. Try to stick with the program just once, will you?

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

SN30952 wrote:The terror attacks in the U.K.'' are weighing on markets.
Airline and Auto Shares Lead Markets Downward

brieky

Post by brieky »

sorry, i I thought this was an aviation site and not a site to charge each other...
and indeed SN30952 your topic makes no sense!!!
lets concentrate us @ the good topics on this magic site :D

Greetz

Comet

Post by Comet »

I'm not going to argue with anyone, but as far as IPs go, if two members lived in the same house and used the same computer, then they would have the same IP but not be the same person.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

teach

Post by teach »

SN30952 wrote:
SN30952 wrote:The terror attacks in the U.K.'' are weighing on markets.
Airline and Auto Shares Lead Markets Downward
Relevance?

stevie

Post by stevie »

if some people have more accounts on this site, thats their problem and I think that if someone remark that you don't have to react like little childrens

'zaagt daar gewoon nie over é' would they say here

jan_olieslagers

Post by jan_olieslagers »

Comet wrote:I'm not going to argue with anyone, but as far as IPs go, if two members lived in the same house and used the same computer, then they would have the same IP but not be the same person.
Quite correct, for most internet users. OTOH there are setups, mainly used by Linux machines, where one and the same person working from one and the same place and the same PC could have one IP one day and another the day after. So comparing IP-adresses is not a definite criterion, but is the best try for a site admin.

stevie

Post by stevie »

with what are you guys busy
-> go for a spot or something

jan_olieslagers

Is a bit of flight training also acceptable to your honour?

stevie

Post by stevie »

yeah that is OK :wink:

jan_olieslagers

Pffiieeeuw what a relief

But then perhaps your honour might have observed the gods of ice and weather have not been very favorable to VFR flight training lately in Western Europe