Travelling to Spain

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
andylow

Travelling to Spain

Post by andylow »

I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. tenerife and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? I’d like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Welcome to Luchtzak, andylow.

If you want to share your travelling experiences on board of aircraft, you are in the right forum.

I f you want to describe your holidays in wonderful places, please go the Luchtzak Pub forum.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
André
ex Sabena #26567

dear2007

Post by dear2007 »

Balearic Islands located at the Mediterranean Sea. It is composed of Mallorca Island, Menorca Island and Ibiza Island. It is a real beautiful place to be visit. Sunshine, sandy and cool sea wind will give a wonderful feeling with other resort place all over the world. To be relaxed in Spain, I am sure you will have a good time there! :D

heat

Post by heat »

Wonderful beaches are the high lights of the Spain Travel. If you want to travel to Costa Blanca, I would like to say that is a great choice. This place is one eastern coast which is the famous Spanish tour spot. I also prefer the Costa Brava.

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

@ heat, dear2007, andylow

-Are you the same person ?
-Building traffic for your own web site ?

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Indeed 3 times the same person! As per forum rules not allowed! Spamming not tolerated either ;)