Banned from this site ???

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
manureva744

Banned from this site ???

Post by manureva744 »

OK this is really upsetting !
I wanted to add pictures of airlinemeals as I already have a lot in the database (which funny enough are not under my name any more when the same pictures are under my name on airlinemeals.net copyright anyone ????) Any way, I login in the pictures site to uplod tons of new pictures and there I am told that I am banned from that site ! WHY ???? What did I do wrong ? Is it because the owner of the site withdrew my name from my meals pictures ? I want to know what's wrong here !
Otherwise I demand that ALL my pics are removed !

One VERY, VERY unhappy poster !
Maruuru i ia maitai to tatou tere !

Philippe1983

Post by Philippe1983 »

Don't worry, I've already had the same problem... I didn't surf to Luchtzak during one or two months, and my account disappeared :?

The mysteries of computer science... :lol:

manureva744

Post by manureva744 »

Hi Philippe 1983 !

Well maybe but how can you explain that I don't have my name on the pictures anymore ??? and some of them even have the luchtzak name on them !!!

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

just wait until the webmaster is back :)

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Just trying to understand that unless you saved them with a particular name they would by default get saved as luchtzak1, luchtzak2 .....and so on. Is that the case :?:

Luchtzak is a very clear place for promoting aviation mindedness. I am surprised that something like this has happened and am sure that there has been some confusion.
Aum Sweet Aum.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Manureva,

I send you a PM a few days ago, looks everything is all right now :arrow: http://coppermine.luchtzak.be/index.php?cat=10274 ? Please confirm as the webteam never banned you from this website ;-)

manureva744

Post by manureva744 »

Hi Luchtzak, Indeed I am now back on the website and I can download pics. Yet my second question was how come most of my previous downloads didn't have my name anymore ??? Thanks for your help clarifying all this !

manureva744