Lithography from SABENA

Looking for a specific safety-card, an aviation magazine or a special aircraft model? Want to sell your stuff? Like to exchange with other members? This is the place for all your aviation hobby-related questions and answers!
lumumba

Lithography from SABENA

Post by lumumba »

I really wanna buy a old Lithography from SABENA but I have no experience where to buy it and how much I have to pay?
I really like the one from Dohet Bruxelles-New York...
Can somebody help me?
Thx
Hasta la victoria siempre.

Airline-Angel

Re: Lithography from SABENA

Post by Airline-Angel »

I suppose you mean the lithographies issued by Sabena in the nineties. They were 12 different "collages" displaying a stewardess, planes and other items, in a grey carton secured with a rope. They were given to VIP's as presents, but nowadays many people have framed them and sell them by single piece. I don't think you will be as lucky as me finding the whole set for 10 € (10 years ago I must admit), but currently the price is around 20-25 € each.
Try www.2dehands.be (or www.2emain.be in french) There are often a few ones seeking desperately for a buyer.

Airbus330lover

Post by Airbus330lover »

I have a lot of originals ... 1946-1980...
Most from the technics and cartoons posted in the workplaces.
and a unique piece of T/CEL department

lumumba

Post by lumumba »

No it's more from the fifties real lithography advertising from Henri Dohet but I found some but around 800€ to 1300€ this is to expensive for me....
Hasta la victoria siempre.