Do you know an airline/airport where they hire new people? Place all aviation job-related items in this forum.
I would like to unfreeze my atpl. One of the requirements is that you need 250h pic. I have these 250h PIC BUT there are 60h SPIC included from my training. Now i 'm not sure if these spic hours are taken into account for my atpl.
Can someone help me with this? Or do i have to do an extra of 60h PIC?
tx a lot
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 03 Apr 2006, 23:00
Perhaps better to inquire at www.piloten.be
Most messages are in Dutch but English is no problem - it's a pilot's forum, after all.
- Posts: 1499
- Joined: 24 Jun 2006, 07:34
- Location: Vl.Brabant
What you need to pass the practical ATPL(A) examination is :
- 1500h TOTAL (100h may be on a sim)
- 250h PIC or 100h PIC and rest as co-pilot under PICUS
- 200h Cross-Country with 100h as PIC or PICUS
- 75h instrument time
- 100h night time
Off course you must be holder of a CPL(A) IR licence and rating.
Class 1 Medical
21 years old
Good luck and have some happy landings.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 05 Dec 2009, 23:20
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Return to Aviation Jobs/Employment/Career
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests