We are looking urgently for ASSISTANTS TO THE STATION MANAGERS in Larnaca, Paris, Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, Cairo, Brussels, Tel Aviv.
Your role will be:
To assist the Station Manager in the oversight of day to day airport operational activities and service delivery.
To represent the airline in the Station Manager’s absence.
• Assist the Station Manager in the oversight of day to day airport operational activities & service delivery by ground handling suppliers and relevant interacting bodies to achieve the desired operational performance and customer service outcomes for the airline.
• To ensure all operational activities & outcomes are delivered in strict accordance with the airlines safety, security and customer service policies and are strictly adhered to at all times.
• Under the direction of the Station Manager, ensure ongoing interaction with ground handling suppliers with a view to monitoring, measuring & seeking to improve the delivery & efficiency of customer service standards at the airport.
• Assist the Station Manager in performing administrative duties as required. i.e verification & reconciliation of airport expenditure items, ADHOC airport charges, monthly performance reports, customer recovery related follow up.
• As required, assist providing direction to ground handling suppliers for delay handling and disrupted services.
• Ability to work un-supervised
• Ability to communicate clearly & effectively whilst working under pressure
• Ability to make timely operational decisions, in consultation with the Station
Manager, whilst maintaining a balanced focus on customer service standards
and cost minimisation
• Ability to identify with customer needs and resolve issues quickly and in
accordance with airline policy
• Excellent communication skills with a strong command of written and spoken
business English a must. Greek language skills preferred.
• Experience and comfort working within a dynamic and fast paced team
Please apply at http://www.best-aviation-jobs.com or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org