KLM new Business class layout

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

globetrotter

KLM new Business class layout

Post by globetrotter »

Any one know why they opted for a 2-2-2 layout on 747? at least that's how pics show it, why didn't they go for 1-2-1, what will it be on 777 fleet?

b-west

Re: KLM new Business class layout

Post by b-west »

I suppose they wanted to put in more people? I've flown the new 747 C. It's quite comfy. I did have a aisle seat so I didn't have to climb over anybody to get out...

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

b-west wrote:I suppose they wanted to put in more people? I've flown the new 747 C. It's quite comfy. I did have a aisle seat so I didn't have to climb over anybody to get out...
But maybe somebody had to climb over you? ;)
André
ex Sabena #26567

Acid-drop

Post by Acid-drop »

More people ofc, dutch people are small anyway ;)
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.

globetrotter

Post by globetrotter »

KL being a high class airline one would imagine having dropped F class they would have had the best J seats ever since, even going as far as designing their own like SQ and Virgin, but instead they have taken on ready made seats, and their previous ones didnt even have flat bed even though it existed since over a decade, and those second generation seats before the AF style ones came in, what were they thinking.?

b-west

Post by b-west »

sn26567 wrote:
b-west wrote:I suppose they wanted to put in more people? I've flown the new 747 C. It's quite comfy. I did have a aisle seat so I didn't have to climb over anybody to get out...
But maybe somebody had to climb over you? ;)
My colleague was quite well behaved ;)