kiss and fly zone @ BRU

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
Acid-drop

kiss and fly zone @ BRU

Post by Acid-drop »

Hi Guys

How is the kiss and fly parking today ?
Are we still able to use it 2-3 min to drop (or pick up) pax ?
Can I get there without a ticket ?

Thx
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.

sn26567

Re: kiss and fly zone @ BRU

Post by sn26567 »

Acid-drop wrote:How is the kiss and fly parking today ?
Are we still able to use it 2-3 min to drop (or pick up) pax ?
Can I get there without a ticket ?
You need to take a ticket and validate it at a machine, but it will cost you zilch if you remain less than 15 minutes.

You can from or pick up someone in 2-3 minutes if you choose the right story in the parking (e.g. level 6 rather than 5 in parking 2, which is my favourite).
André
ex Sabena #26567

Stij

Post by Stij »

sn26567 wrote:You can from or pick up someone in 2-3 minutes if you choose the right story in the parking (e.g. level 6 rather than 5 in parking 2, which is my favourite).
If not to many schmucks decide to stop in the main corridors...

Cheers,

Stij

Acid-drop

Post by Acid-drop »

it's gonna be fun :)
i feel it already

thx
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.