Guide to spotting in Florianopolis

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips

Moderator: Plane spotting team

pampa14

Guide to spotting in Florianopolis

Post by pampa14 »

If one day come to Brazil, I share with you, this particular matter and unprecedented elaborate on some of the key spotting points to register or observe aircraft in Florianopolis. During the month of January we go through all of them and collect as much information, plus tips and suggestions, with the aim of helping those who enjoy or are interested in joining this fascinating hobby.

Importantly, this work was the result of much research and required hours of work for the write of the text, creation of images, selection of photos. But our reward is the possibility to leave as a legacy this guide the Hercílio Luz International Airport had not. The certainty who will give's you, reading matter and managed to make something useful of it. The text is in Portuguese, but there is on the website a translation tool. I hope you enjoy!

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com.br ... polis.html

Best Regards.

sn26567

Re: Guide to spotting in Florianopolis

Post by sn26567 »

Not sure that many of our readers will visit Florianopolis airport, but your work is very much appreciated and I sincerely hope it will once be useful for someone here.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Acid-drop

Re: Guide to spotting in Florianopolis

Post by Acid-drop »

I've been there actually :)
Not for spotting though ;)

Nice part of Brazil for sure
My messages reflect my personal opinion which may be different than yours. I beleive a forum is made to create a debate so I encourage people to express themselves, the way they want, with the ideas they want. I expect the same understanding in return.