The Belgian airline of the TUI Group has just launched its flight offer for the 2017-2018 winter season.
The only Belgian company to offer flights from all five Belgian airports is expanding its route network with some new features. Several very popular winter destinations are already available for the 2018 Easter holidays.
At Brussels Airport
- TUI fly adds a new destination to its offer in the Caribbean: Saint–Martin which will be served every Monday from 30/10, in combination with Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), with a Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Return of Kittilä in Finnish Lapland that TUI fly will serve once a week from 24/12 and until 04/03/2018 inclusive.
- Luxor is back and complements the Egyptian offer of TUI fly which already flies to Hurghada, Sharm el Sheikh and Marsa Alam. The company will serve Luxor every Thursday from 02/11.
- TUI fly extends its flights to Faro (Portugal) and Paphos (Cyprus), which will also be offered once a week in November and March.
- Like last winter, the Gambia (Banjul) and Zanzibar are coming back to the offer.
- Tunisia (Enfidha) successfully launched this summer will also be offered this winter with 2 flights per week.
At Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- New: TUI fly will connect Charleroi Airport to Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt) once a week. TUI fly will be very active this winter also since the tarmac of Charleroi. Due to their success, the routes to Tunis (Tunisia, 2 flights per week), Essaouira and Ouarzazate (Morocco, once a week) and Hurghada inaugurated this summer will also be offered in winter.
- The Spanish city of Murcia will be offered this winter both from Charleroi (new) and Antwerp.
At Ostend Airport
TUI fly continues its weekly flight to Eskisehir due to the demand of the Belgian Turkish community.
Easter holidays 2018: it is already possible to book flights for the Easter 2018 holidays to Spain (Alicante and the Canary Islands), Egypt, Morocco and Cape Verde.
TUI FLY: TO NOTE FOR THE WINTER 2017/2018
- Brussels-Saint-Martin: 1x / w. (Monday) as of 30/10, starting from 149,99 €
- Brussels-Luxor: 1x / wk. (Thursday) as of the 30/10, starting from 139,99 €
- Brussels-Faro (Portugal): 1x / week. (Sunday), from 29/10 to 26/11 and from 04/03 to 25/03/2018, at p.d. 99,99 €
- Brussels-Paphos (Cyprus): 1x / week. (Sunday) from 29/10 to 26/11 and from 04/03 to 25/03/2018, at p.d. 145,99 €
- Brussels-Enfidha (Tunisia): 2x / week. (Tuesday and Saturday), p.d. 79,99 €
- Charleroi-Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt): 1x / week (Saturday) as of 28/10, starting from 99,99 €
- Charleroi-Hurghada (Egypt): 2x / week (Wednesday and Saturday) from 28/10, starting from 89,99 €
- Charleroi-Essaouira (Morocco): 1x / week (Tuesday) starting from 59,99 €
- Charleroi-Ouarzazate (Morocco): 1x / week (friday), starting from 59,99 €
- Charleroi-Tunis (Tunisia): 2x / week (Monday and Friday), from 79,99 €
- Charleroi-Murcia (Spain): 2x / week (Monday and Friday), from 39,99 €
- Ostend-Eskisehir (Turkey): 1x / week (Thursday), starting from 59,99 €
Information and reservations from today on www.tuifly.be and in travel agencies.
Press release May 19, 2017